Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
Are you looking for a real challenge as an intern (m/f/d)? As our "Assistant (m/f/d) to the Managing Partners" you support our founders in their daily business and see yourself as a real all-rounder (m/f/d)! Not only do you have everything in and around inveox in mind, but you are also actively involved in our various departments, such as Operations, Legal, Sales or Talent. In return, you will gain deep insights into the everyday life of the founders of a successful high-tech start-up, you will be allowed to attend exciting appointments and you will be entrusted with responsible tasks.
Oh, and don't worry! "Learning by Doing" is our motto - you will be informed in detail about your tasks and always have a contact person at your side for questions and support.
- You will be responsible for entire projects, coordinate all necessary arrangements and task assignments and lead them independently to success
- You keep an overview of all activities in and outside of inveox, be it appointments, projects or deadlines and act as a contact person and interface for our team
- You represent inveox at important events and dates such as trade fairs, supplier visits, congresses and conferences in Germany and abroad
- You actively support our founding team in their projects, deadlines and other reasonable work
- You make sure that everything runs smoothly in day-to-day operations and immediately find a solution in the event of complications