Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer (m/f/d) who wants to work in a thriving startup that provides clients with the cutting edge connected health solution. To keep it that way, we’re constantly expanding our team. As an UI/UX Frontend Developer (m/f/d), you are an essential part of our product team and you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of new core features and integrations to other systems. You will work in an interdisciplinary team consisting of software developers, operation engineers, user experience experts and product owners.
- You research and develop new user-oriented features
- You write maintainable, tested and reusable codes and libraries for future use
- You build intuitive user interfaces for our customers
- You take responsibility for the architecture and the improvement of our frontend
- You ensure technical feasibility of and provide input to UI/UX designs
- You improve the architecture and performance of UI features of our product
- You document and communicate technical concepts
- You test those concepts and you do performance optimizations