Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
We miss you! As our Junior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) you drive the continuous improvement of inveox’ quality processes and ensure the quality of our products. You will be part of our brand-new office in Cracow and help our tech-team to build a cutting edge connected health solution to prevent cancer misdiagnosis!
- You plan, design, specify and develop test strategies
- You structure the manual testing using HIL and SIL to keep test setups and execution fast and simple
- You use appropriate tools for automation, documentation and integration of automated software tests
- You analyze tests, report production and present the test coverage
- You take care of analyzing the root cause of test failures and validating reported bugs systematically
- You support the development and project management teams regarding quality assurance measures and quality awareness