Your team collaborates with various experts in order to create the best compelling and the most consistent brand experiences for all visual touch points. Also, you discuss ideation, creation and implementation of projects. You help to craft a rememberable design system so that inveox can thrive at its best.
Join us in our vision of making cancer misdiagnosis a thing of the past – sample by sample.
- You help to design a world class brand language and design system for colors, icons, typography, graphics, etc.
- You provide appropriate visual messaging and design experiences through maintaining visual brand standards and aligned corporate brand identity across the whole range of marketing and communication mediums.
- You conceptualize, develop and create visual solutions for print and digital marketing materials for different departments and functions within inveox which meet measurable business goals in regional and international markets.
- By using all available insights (e.g. quantitative data, site metrics, customer feedback and usability findings), you stay up to date on visual trends and proactively propose new ways of reaching customers.
- You are an active member of the team — by sharing knowledge with colleagues, offering constructive feedback at design-related reviews and fostering a design culture within the wider company.
- You provide guidance and feedback to DTP designers and junior members of the team.