Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
As our DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will be tasked with ensuring that the solution components, data capture, communication, backend, analytics, AI and user interfaces work together seamlessly, efficiently and build a secure, scalable and flexible system on which we can continue to expand customer solutions. You are the perfect fit for this position as an energized and collaborative engineer with a passion for solving problems.
Our tech stack
- You ensure cyber security best practices and that the latest standards are applied
- As you define the architecture you also become the technical integration agent working with development teams and test to drive the adoption of the architecture
- You prioritize implementation sequence with stakeholders and promote architecture improvements through highlighting customer benefits
- You design application and interface services in a modular fashion to allow components to be enabled/disabled based on user authorization, product/customer configuration, sales model and reuse for future features/solutions.
- You define associated cross-functional tools to ensure adoption and continuous improvement
- You play an active part in the continuous improvement of quality and development processes