Ob die Liebe zum Detail von zwei perfekt ineinandergreifenden Zahnrädern oder die Begeisterung mit neuer Technologie die Welt des Kunden zu verändern – jeder hat seinen eigenen Antrieb. Dennoch eint uns alle der Wunsch, Krebsdiagnosen zuverlässiger und schneller zu machen: ob aus persönlicher Erfahrung oder der Hingabe zu der zugrundeliegenden Technologie. Jeden Tag einen Schritt näher hin zu unserem Ziel.
As the System Architect (m/f), you will be tasked with ensuring that the solution components, data capture, communication, backend, analytics, AI and user interfaces work together seamlessly, efficient and build a secure, scalable and flexible system on which we can continue to expand customer solutions. You have experience with distributed and centralized concepts, understand the restrictions and capabilities of embedded and cloud-based software. You aim for simplicity and flexibility leveraging modern frameworks. You enjoy prototyping new approaches and challenge yourself and your peers to advance customer value, maintainability, scalability and performance. You have an in depth understanding of automated tests and consider testability one of the key selection criteria for new frameworks and interfaces. You collaborate with component owners on the best technical solution delivering customer benefits with every step. You promote, document, and implement best practices for system monitoring and system infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the inveox system architecture
- You ensure cyber security best practices and that the latest standards are applied
- As you define the architecture you also become the technical integration agent working with development teams and test to drive the adoption of the architecture
- You prioritize implementation sequence with stakeholders and promote architecture improvements through highlighting customer benefits
- You design application and interface services in a modular fashion to allow components to be enabled/disabled based on user authorization, product/customer configuration, sales model and reuse for future features/solutions.
- You ensure performance and that the usability meets inveox customers’ expectations.
- You define associated cross-functional tools to ensure adoption and continuous improvement
- You play an active part in the continuous improvement of quality and development processes