Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
We are looking for a Backend Web Developer (m/f/d) who wants to work in a thriving start-up that provides clients with a cutting edge connected health solution. To keep it that way, we’re constantly expanding our team. As a Backend Web Developer (m/f/d), you are an essential part of our product team and you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of new core features and integrations to other systems. You will work in an interdisciplinary team consisting of Backend and Frontend developers, machine learning developers, medical IT specialists, user experience experts and product owners within an agile environment. Join us in our mission of automizing pathology labs and reducing errors!
Our tech stack
- You take part in establishing the backend of our system
- You deliver clean, testable and maintainable code to ensure functionality as well as quality of our product
- You are eager to create a high-quality web application from designing and implementing new features
- You love to share your experience and tech stack with your team members by pair programming
- You test those concepts and you do performance optimizations