As our IT Operations Lead (m/f/d) you ensure that inveox’ IT Systems are running smoothly and fulfilling the requirements of our employees. Together with our business as well as technology teams you maintain and manage our current internal IT structure consisting all relevant software and systems while working on improvements and interfaces between our systems in order to enhance the work experience of our team. Due to your expertise you will be involved in our business decisions regarding the procurement of new systems and usage of the current ones. Support us and make cancer diagnoses safer – sample by sample!
- Establish, supervise, guide and instruct a team of internal developers and work alongside with our IT Admin in order to maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops and other hardware as well as software and provide third level IT support across the organization
- Shape our IT-Landscape in collaboration with our various teams such as Strategy & Management, Legal as well as Technology and Operations and provide feedback regarding sourcing of new tools as well as usage of current ones and the organization of our IT-Systems
- Oversee the current IT-Processes to ensure that our they are in compliance with the regulations of Medical Device/FDA/CE as well as the respective ISO Norms in our industry
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by planning and implementing maintenance routines consisting the documentation and resolution of problems as well as assessment of the impact of those issues
- Scope and deliver integrations either via internal or external development partners, define requirements and write user stories for systems and integrations