As our Technical Project Manager, you will plan and achieve product development goals and milestones by creating well-structured project plans, managing and organizing the teams according to their skillsets, and fostering communication and collaboration. You need to value and understand the WHY, to better decide WHAT and help teams find HOW. You will have a real impact on how the company works and your ideas will be heard and considered seriously. You will become a part of an awesome environment where you can use your creativity to impact people's lives.
- You manage medium to high complexity-scale projects or multiple small-scale projects from project start/project preparation phase through project closing
- You translate a project development idea into a concrete roadmap, numerical KPIs and goals (having in mind regulatory requirements of a medical device company)
- You solve problems effectively by making product development issues your priority
- You implement and further evolve a KPI driven R&D department and monitor the performance and progress of scop
- You communicate with team leads, developers, engineers and stakeholders outside of the Technology/Product department (product owners, Finance, supply chain, marketing) to make sure all expectations are met