Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
inveox is looking for an insights-driven storyteller: someone who can weave business-forward messages into powerful narratives that influence and inspire customers, and other stakeholders - be it in media, medicine, academia, industry or policy. Being part of our Marketing & Communications team, you'll work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Business Development. You help inveox drive the digital transformation in laboratories and shaping future healthcare together with our customers. You create relevant content with a focus on positive touchpoint experience as well as seamlessly aligning communication.
- You identify and leverage relevant trends in the market and the industry, scout for communication opportunities and trends, and convert them into relevant content for inveox (incl. preparation, arrangement and channeling to relevant platforms)
- You develop and execute compelling and engaging content marketing campaigns with a focus on data-driven storytelling in alignment with our positioning and communication strategy
- You connect topics and craft narratives in order to drive thought leadership and business impact
- You distill industry, market and customer insights into core sales and customer engagement narratives that will be presented in our external communication (e.g. at our industry events, in customer communications, sales and PR). Work hand-in-hand with sales, customer success and business development teams to ensure alignment and cohesion of our messaging
- You create and manage communities around core topics, consisting of key stakeholders medicine and industry
- You help our experts & management members in becoming influencers for their topics (e.g. by providing storylines/narratives and training on best practices in social media)
- You help build a go-to-market content strategy based on powerful storytelling narratives, thinking of new and innovative ways to reach our target audience across earned and paid media.
- You analyze and report: monitoring and documentation of KPIs, social media monitoring, analysis and interpretation of data & creation of management summaries
- You conduct routine competitive audits, are the go-to-person on insights of our competitors' communications: how they get their messages out, present their ideas (and how we can do better)