Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
As our Developer (m/f/d) Machine Learning you are always one step ahead when it comes to new products, versions, and functionalities. You work together with our software developers and market experts to achieve the best possible results.
- You analyze and segment using machine learning algorithms and image recognition features from image files
- You optimize existing feature extraction methods from image files
- You design new algorithms for detection and classification of medical samples
- You derive specifications and requirements for our engineers
- You develop 2D-/3D-segmentation methods as well as methods for identifying and quantitatively describing anatomical structures in 2D-/3D-images
- You optimize methods for real-time processing, automatic analysis and post-processing of visual data and software for controlling imaging systems
- You concept, initiate, prototype, scale and instrumentalize ideas for Computer Vision in medical technology
- You keep track of the entire pipeline from the input of the data to fine-tuning algorithms for our plant