Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
We miss you! As our Hardware Test Engineer (m/f/d), you will always be very close to the product and will help us in the ongoing further development of our automation platform. The following tasks await you:
- You test the modules and the entire system in accordance with regulatory and documentary requirements
- You derive test plans based on regulatory requirements and internal quality standards and implement them with a diverse team of embedded developers and engineers
- You use your validated feedback to improve processes and components and propose them to the development team
- You use your experience with test benches and simulations in order to identify improvement potentials at an early stage in the development process
- You work together with our QM department to ensure a consistently high quality of our products
- You use simulations to assess the performance and load capacity of our modules and products