Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer (m/f/d) who wants to work in a thriving startup that provides clients with cutting edge and connected health solutions. To keep it that way, we’re constantly expanding our team. In this role, you are an essential part of our product team and you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of new core features and integrations to other systems. You will work in an interdisciplinary team consisting of software developers, operation engineers, user experience experts and product owners.
- You implement new core features and integrations for digital enrichment
- You design innovative architectures for complex interactive web interfaces
- You take responsibility for developing web applications connecting different stakeholders in the healthcare sector, bringing them to the digital age
- You document and communicate technical concepts
- You make a difference through your impact by leveraging your experiences