Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
As our Marketing Automation Specialist (m/f/d) you will help to scale our inbound growth and customer acquisition through effective targeting, lead qualification, routing and nurture programs.
You will collaborate with other internal teams, such as customer success, sales and IT to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical execution. This is both a strategic and hands-on role, providing an opportunity to help the team across multiple projects while leading towards the big picture.
- You proactively identify email automation candidates or opportunities and you work with stakeholders, advocating and enabling automation efforts (mainly email, but also recommend other marketing channels as appropriate)
- You ensure emails being flawlessly mapped to the right segment, campaign and customer preference
- You forecast and perform trend analysis to meet lead generation and customer engagement goals
- You analyze our overall email channel and prepare monthly summary reports on email engagement
- You ensure compliance with email brand standards (conformity to branding and style guides) and consult with our content marketing specialist and designer
- You partner with tech/frontend/implementer and other stakeholders to make sure integration points (e.g. to SAP) are working as intended
- You conduct technical enablement of A/B testing (or in collaboration with tech/frontend/implementer)