Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
Join us and become one of the first employees in our office in Cracow. Be part of inveox’ success story! As our Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d) you will report directly to the Head of Talent based in Munich and lead all hiring activities (mainly software developers) for the Cracow office locally together with hiring managers.
- You design recruiting strategies together with the Head of Talent and the hiring managers
- You define role scorecards, write job advertisements and distribute these in your network and on suitable channels
- You will be part of acquisition activitites such as meet ups and career fairs
- You screen candidates, make decisions on how to proceed, conduct first interviews with them and make recommendations to the hiring managers
- You perform active sourcing of candidates on social platforms like LinkedIn or XING
- You constantly develop the recruitment process further by being up-to-date on recruitment trends and new solutions
- You build up a candidate date pool and expand a network of the best talents